Hello everyone,
      Recently, we discovered a PCI violation occuring using ATI Rage XL
chipsets, which Marc Aurele La France was kind enough to provide a fix for
us.  We have also discovered that the same PCI violation is occuring with
S3 TRIO 3D (as well as the PERMEDIA) chipset.  I was hoping to find a kind
S3 soul that could help us create a similar fix as to what Marc provided us
with ATI.  Marc's patch is attached for reference.
      Please CC me on any responses, as I am not subscribed to this list.

Sincerely,
Bradley Wayne Thomas

PS:  I am terribly sorry about the mail.. I am aware that an eternal bout
of tourture and punishment is in store for me because of it :).

(See attached file: IBM.diff.gz)

Caldera Linux NOS Support
Phone (919) 543-2693
Fax (919) 543-7606