>Hmm, with XF86-4.2 I had to use "CrtScreen" to get a display, now I had to
set:

> Option     "CloneDisplay" "1"
>
>Is that the intended way to do it?
Yes. This option is supposed to be on by default. Since that part of code is
not well tested, it's default off for now.
Anyone who wants to mirror the 2nd display should turn on this option.

>Without either one, I don't get a display on my CRT (which is my only
>monitor, somehow the card thinks I have a flat panel which I don't have).
It's strange. Are you using one of mibile cards (M6/M7)? From what I know,
only mobile cards for internal qualification behave like this. The retail
mobile cards are usually built into a laptop which has a LCD connected.

Hui