I found the answer at last. Pressing auto adjust
botton(the manual says it automatically adjust the
horizontal position, vertical position, phase and
clock settting) resolve my problem. Now my X can work
well in both 75HZ and 60HZ.

The only trouble is when I go back to win2k, I have to
let monitor adjust again because this adjust result
bring flickering into win2k, and if go back to linux,
another adjust is needed,....

Maybe there are difference ways between win2k and
Xfree86 drawing pictures on my monitor.

Regards,