Hey everyone, long time no chat! :)

There are a few discussions that have been opened up in recent months for
changes to the seed. I wanted to continue this discussion with some team votes
so we can move forward. With each of the discussions I've linked the original
ML and bug reports.

Xubuntu Team (https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-team/+members#active) currently
has 7 active members, so any proposal reaching 4 or more +1s from the team is
approved. Please take some time soon to submit your votes so we're not all
waiting in anticipation.

---

Addition of disk utilities
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xubuntu-meta/+bug/1934932,
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/xubuntu-devel/2020-March/011877.html)
- gnome-disk-utility
- baobab

I'm personally +1 for both. Yousuf is also +1 as requester.

---

Addition of music player
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xubuntu-meta/+bug/1934926,
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/xubuntu-devel/2021-May/012062.html)
- rhythmbox, or
- pragha

I don't have a strong opinion here since I stream all of my music, but it looks
like there is community interest based on the mailing list. After installing
both and doing a quick comparison, my preference would be for rhythmbox.

+1 rhythmbox
+0 pragha

---

Clipman and Appmenu Plugin, installed but not added to panel by default
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xubuntu-meta/+bug/1934925,
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/xubuntu-devel/2021-April/012055.html)
- xfce4-appmenu-plugin
- xfce4-clipman-plugin

I'm +0 for both. I don't think there's much utility to preinstalling these
plugins. If we want to satisfy installing them for the panel profiles app, we
should extend the panel profiles app to download the missing packages with
PackageKit.

Yousuf is +1 as requester.

---

Games (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xubuntu-meta/+bug/1916991)

Remove: gnome-mines gnome-sudoku
Add: four-in-a-row gnome-chess gnome-nibbles quadrapassel

I'm +1 for these changes. Yousuf is also +1 as requester.

---

Thanks everyone!