It looks like we have enough votes to call some of these:

Add gnome-disk-utility:
+1 Myself
+1 Yousuf
+1 Krytarik
+1 Liz
OK!

Add baobab:
+1 Myself
+1 Yousuf
+1 Krytarik
+0 Liz

Add rhythmbox:
+1 Myself
+1 Yousuf
+1 Krytarik
+1 Liz
OK!

Add pragha:
+0 Myself
+0 Yousuf
+0 Krytarik
+0 Liz

Add xfce4-appmenu-plugin:
+0 Myself
+1 Yousuf
+0 Krytarik
+0 Liz

Add xfce4-clipman-plugin:
+0 Myself
+1 Yousuf
+1 Krytarik
+0 Liz

Remove gnome-mines gnome-sudoku, Add four-in-a-row gnome-chess gnome-nibbles
quadrapassel:
+1 Myself
+1 Yousuf
-1 Krytarik
+1 Liz

Remove Pidgin:
+1 Myself
+1 Yousuf
+1 Krytarik
+1 Liz
OK!

We'll proceed with adding gnome-disk-utility and rhythmbox, while removing
Pidgin. Thanks everybody voting so far!