I think this is a great idea and makes it easier for the community to also contribute.

On 1/27/24 05:40, Pasi Lallinaho wrote:
Hello,

there has been discussions going around replacing the Xubuntu wiki with something else.

In this spirit, I've set up a proof-of-conecpt Jekyll site to host Xubuntu release documents at:
http://ghp.knome.fi/

The code is viewable at
https://github.com/knomepasi/ghp.knome.fi

As I see it, this is the most major blocker for "simply nuking the wiki" as the release notes are still very much being linked to and used apart from most of the other content. Of course, in addition to the new release documents page (likely hosted in GitHub) we would need some rewrites to the new URLs, but this is a fairly small amount of work.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Pasi

--