On Sat 2016-11-26 (20:19), Len Philpot wrote:

> * I'd like one (and only one) shortcut to any given program, in one menu
> location only (of my choosing). However, hiding 'extra' entries in one
> folder usually means they disappear everywhere (using MenuLibre).

I have the same problem with MenuLibre, PLUS:
When I add a new "Launcher", then it appears up to 20 times in the
application menu (right mouse click in background).

Or is there an alternative to MenuLibre?
I do not use whisker at all, but the application menu on right mouse
click, which is handled by xfdesktop.
I could live with another helper programm instead of xfdesktop.

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server und Virtualisierung
Rechenzentrum TIK