Thanks for the link - I already have that preferenceset, but it always defaults to 'off' when I login. In fact, I can turn it on and later it will be off again. Isuspect it's when I lock the keyboard, but I've checked specifically. An interesting point is that sometimes when I hit NumLock to turn it on, it have to hit it twice before the LED comes on. That may be only the first time after unlocking... once again not sure, but that leads me to think itthinks it's on, but it isn't. Or may be the LED somehow isn't getting triggered, but I suspect that's unlikely given it's hardware.

At any rate, a minor nit.

*Len Philpot*
lphilpo...@gmail.com <mailto:lphilpo...@gmail.com>
/Sent from Thunderbird on Xubuntu Linux/