To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Gerald Bauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 07/15/2004 09:09AM
Subject: [xul-announce] Microsoft XML Lead Declares W3C Dead And Taken
Over By Career Bureaucrats

 Source:
http://www.25hoursaday.com/weblog/default.aspx?date=2004-07-08

 What's your take? Do you agree with Dare that the
W3C is irrelevant and nowadays is stuffed with career
bureaucrats that lead the web nowhere?

  - Gerald

Gerald Bauer

XUL Alliance | http://xul.sourceforge.net
United XAML  | http://xaml.sourceforge.net

Interested in hiring Gerald Bauer? Yes, I'm available.

If you know of an opportunity, please contact me today.