Hello Kris,

> I've created the two XulChallanges "counter" and
> "calculator"
> Can I still sent them to be added on the Open Xul
> Alliance Challenge 2004 page? If
> so, to which address should I sent them?

  Yes, your uiml.net XUL challenge samples are more
than welcome. Please, put everything in a zip archive
and send it to my personal mail address, that is,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and I'll check it in and add your
screenshot and markup sample and so on to the web
page.

  - Gerald

PS: The "official" web page for the XUL Challenge 2004
is http://xul.sourceforge.net/challenge.html

Gerald Bauer

XUL Alliance | http://xul.sourceforge.net
United XAML  | http://xaml.sourceforge.net

Interested in hiring Gerald Bauer? Yes, I'm available.
If you know of an opportunity, please contact me
today.