Hello,

  Rob Relyea - who's in charge of XAML at Microsoft -
reports in the latest blog story that Microsoft will
unbundle the XAML parser from Avalon.

  Rob writes:

 We have a bit of a mess in our processing for
attributes.  First, a list of the mess, then a brief
description of the fix we plan.

  The XAML parser lives in PresentationFramework.dll,
but one of the key goals is to continue to untie it
from the Avalon framework.  In version 1, we'll likely
still ship it in PresentationFramework.dll, but
conceptually we are designing it as if it was in
WindowsBase.dll - it should define well factored
extensions that are based on different CLR concepts -
existing concepts when possible - new ones when
necessary.  TypeConverters, IList, IDictionary, etc...

   More @
http://www.longhornblogs.com/rrelyea/archive/2004/10/09/5955.aspx

   What's your take? Is Microsoft XAML slowly morphing
into MyXAML?

   - Gerald