we are currently programming an open source eprocurement solution - using
XUL as a frontend. (http://eprocurement.pimminger.net - no download
available yet)

For us it is a pain to get the data out of the mysql database - convert it
to RDF and then display it XUL. Saving the data is just as complicated:
converting the RDF back to the database (probably via some XML-meta-format
that we will introduce in our project..) -
 if it were possible to use any XML or even only Array as a datasource
(especially in templates) it would be great.

Johannes kutsam