Servus Johannes,

> For us it is a pain to get the data out of the mysql
> database - convert it
> to RDF and then display it XUL. Saving the data is
> just as complicated:
> converting the RDF back to the database (probably
> via some XML-meta-format
> that we will introduce in our project..) -
>  if it were possible to use any XML or even only
> Array as a datasource
> (especially in templates) it would be great.

  Well, there are plenty of XUL offerings that don't
require RDF for databinding. You might wonna look into
MyXAML. See http://myxaml.com for details.

  If you want to use Java you might wanna look into
Luxor XUL. See http://luxor-xul.sourceforge.net

  If you want to discuss databinding options for
Mozilla XUL I suggest moving the discussion to the
Mozilla XUL Developers Group online @

   - Gerald

Gerald Bauer
Rich Client Conference (RichCon) 2005 -