Hello,

  Paul Colton - the founder and CEO of Xamlon Inc. -
has posted the Xamlon product roadmap.

  Paul writes:

  We're already hard at work on Xamlon 1.5.  We're
also finalizing a roadmap detailing additional
products for 2005, and we need your help.  Please
review the brief roadmap below and provide your
feedback.  What features and fixes are most important
to you for Xamlon Pro 1.5? What sort of education and
support services would help you?  And, what future
releases would you like to see? We have a range of
ideas for our next products (detailed under "potential
future releases," below) and we need to know what
would be most useful to you.

  More @
http://www.xamlon.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=2&MessageID=681

  What's your take? Do you want to see Xamlon (XAML)
engines for Flash, Mono or Java?

   - Gerald

Gerald Bauer
Rich Client Conference (RichCon) 2005 -