Hello,

  I invite you to share your predictions and whishes
for Mozilla XUL in 2005?

  Here are some examples to get started:

  * Will Mozilla.org start promoting Mozilla XUL in
2005?

  * Will O'Reilly/Manning/Prentice Hall publish a new
XUL book series in 2005?

  * Will the W3C kick off a XUL working group in 2005?

  * Will Google unveil a XUL search site or browser in
2005?

  * Will Gnome/Glade/Mono embrace XUL in 2005?

  * Will the KDE Desktop ship with a built-in XUL
motor in 2005?

  Let us know your predictions and wishes for XUL in
2005.

  - Gerald

PS: I also invite you to cast your vote in the Mozilla
XUL Developers Group poll asking "What do you think
would most encourage more usage of Mozilla XUL?". Cast
your vote online @
(registration required, sorry).