Hello,

http://linuxintegrators.com/acoliver/code/2005/01/07/208.html

> That will make cheese even more useful.

  Good idea. Luxor also includes built-in support for
Velocity preprocessing for your XUL documents. Luxor
goes even a step further and includes a web server so
you can request and create XUL documents on-demand
served up from your application's jars. I called this
technique Java Client Pages in case anyone is
interested.

> Cheese is a limited-XUI minor purpose language
> really.  I don't intend
> for it to be complicated.  The idea is that
> installer screens are always
> based on simple layouts.  IMO it would be a mistake
> to make your build
> script have an uber-complicated UI.  Yes you might
> want to seperate it
> but then you start having complexity again which is
> counter to the
> purpose of Cheese.

  Well, I think the amazing thing is how far you can
go with some simple XML UI tags e.g. HTML as far as I
know has no more than 40 tags.

  Anyway, you might also search the web to find some
more Ant installers such as the Ant Installer @
http://antinstaller.sourceforge.net

  - Gerald