hi

On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, Lars Martin wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:32:32 +0200
> "Jeroen Breedveld" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I'm also working on a treediff algorithm to implement versioning on
> > documents stored in our XML database.
>
> Cool. We did the same for the Prowler project. (OS content management
> engine)

I thought only IBM had a xmltree diff tools!
Are those one in GPL or something like ?
Could I download them somwhere ?

With regard to the question of the move element, I'm agree that it's main
advantage is to have a realy smaller output than with delete and insert,
especially when this append on nodes with a big issue. I think this is
important for db and concurrent version system...

 --
Sylvain Thenault

LOGILAB