Hello

I was trying to find a given page on the wiki today ("sanitizing contact logic") and realised that it was really hard to find anything with the current setup. The "search" tool is a bit messy (searching "contact" will only display the "contact" page). Couldn't we put at least a BIG link to a summary of all pages available (there are apparently 84 of them, but you can't access more than 10 by clicking here and there).

I know this summary is probably somewhere already, but I couldn't find it after 5 minutes.

None of the awesome pages about python can be found easily at the moment too (you can find them with "search" though).

By the way, a mirror of this wiki on a server in our lab is still in the pipe. Not sure if it will be ready anytime soon.

Bruno

--

Chareyre Bruno

Grenoble INP
Laboratoire 3SR - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43