http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/Special:AllPages

> I know this summary is probably somewhere already, but I couldn't find
> it after 5 minutes.

Click "Special pages" in the side menu, it is one of them. Not terribly
user-friendly, agreed. There is also bunch of pages that don't seem
really up-to-date (like the front page that still mentions "new class
names" in red, which, as far as I know, an older idea.)

> None of the awesome pages about python can be found easily at the moment
> too (you can find them with "search" though).

Thanks, you have +5 points for this :-)