It looks much better now!
Thanks, guys!

Screenshots and videos page should definitely been cleaned up. Newcomers
usually look at those pages to imagine about software opportunities. I agree
with Vaclav, we have to delete not used stuff from there.
Also I will try to make scr/videos at least from simulations in ./examples
directory (VTK works fine for that purpose).

I think it is not a bad idea to make ./sphinx as a start page. Will it
generate regularly from the trunk?
We just need to add links to the wiki pages and even move some of them (for
example, installation instructions, download page) to sphinx also.

Anton Gladkyy