> I moved even more pages to "delete" (mostly from "update").
> I plan to remove all "blueprints", I don't see any of them relevant for
> opening LP blueprints, they would be redundant or outdated.

I would keep them in case someone goes through old blueprints. Perhaps
not realistic. As you feel.

> Could you please help me find the good target in sphinx for pages
> listed
> in "sphinx" category?

I mean that they should make part of the stable documentation, not that
they exist as such. Authors and history should definitely go to Sphinx
(besides, it is both outdated). I updated those links you put.

> Mmmmh... For now, let my fantasy make a consistent wiki home page, it is
> needed anyway.
> If you feel like cloning that home page in index.html in the end, feel
> free. I have no clue on html.

Basically any webpage you imagine. wiki page will never be
"representative" enough, I think (looks boring).

> ones to do that (e.g.
> http://docs.python.org/ or http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/)".
> I misunderstood in what aspect we wouldn't be the first probably, nevermind.

Just that they have their main documentation page in sphinx as well.

For Yade history, I will start a chapter on that in sphinx. We will ask
Frederic to complete the pre-history, Janek might write a few phrases on
his era, I will write the a bit about last years. Does that sound right?

And about authors? What structuring? What order? etc.

Cheers, v.