> this sounds funny, but pretty honest and fair :) I wildly guess that
> after you defend your PhD someone else will take over ;^)
Hopefully.
> such page has been written numerous times. Do you remember a graph in
> your presentation: a number of lines of code along the years?
That was from https://www.ohloh.net/p/yade/analyses/latest, there is no
graph for persons. Also, judging by number of lines added is not really
fair; Chiara, for instance, has not commited much code (yet), but raised
important questions which led to things being fixed. (We could order by
deleted lines, that is more important than lines added.)

I would more prefer a brief overview of everyone, with a picture of a
typical simulation (something like slides 34-47 in
https://yade-dem.org/w/images/5/59/Eudoxos2010-yade-past-present-future.pdf),
that would also give better about the kind of problems Yade can handle. Of
course it would be voluntary and everybody could write a little bit about
herself/himself or nothing. What do you think?