On 6 April 2011 16:38, Bruno Chareyre <bruno.chare...@hmg.inpg.fr> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> Since most attributes of all classes in the simulation have to be reloaded,
> reloading will fail as soon as one class has a different attributes list
> (including engines, dispatcher, etc.).
> The probability to be in that case tend to 1 with increasing
> (version2-version1).
> Not sure it helps, but do you save in xml?

This actually helped. I was saving my samples as '*.yade.gz.' and doing so
there was no compatibility among the different machines am using (I
implicitly and erroneously thought it was a matter of releases, which are
also different anyway, but only for minimal changes --). Saving in xml
format fixed my problem indeed.

Just to let you know in case you had/have similar troubles.
Chiara