They are 2 years old:
https://github.com/yade/trunk/commits/master/pkg/dem/CapillaryTriaxialTest.hpp
https://github.com/yade/trunk/commits/master/pkg/dem/CapillaryTriaxialTest.cpp

As for myself, in particular, I never touched them (except for the
stress sign convention thing).

I think this preprocessor is simply deprecated, with the engine list
declaration being now not consistent with YADE architecture. There is no
InteractionLoop definition for instance (as opposed to TriaxialTest
other preprocessor)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Yade
developers, which is subscribed to Yade.

Title:
  CapillaryTriaxialTest preprocessor broken

Status in Yade:
  New

Bug description:
  Hi,

  When using either yadedaily or the latest (as of today) trunk version,
  CapillaryTriaxialTest preprocessor crashes at the first iteration. The
  backtrace obtained from a debug version of trunk is attached.

  I'm at the moment playing with capillary code before commit capillary
  scripts, but this crash happens with or without the "water" attribute
  of the preprocessor, ie with or without capillary Law2 in the engines,
  and with both yadedaily and trunk, so I do not think it's related.

  The crash occurs by the way during some IGeom operations, and the
  structure of O.engines defined by the preprocessor looks quite
  outdated (no InteractionLoop()).

  Anyway, I would happily hear from you that the same bug exists on
  other computers.

  Jerome