Question #293471 on Yade changed:

Hi Mohsen,

> >Not to create any cohesive interactions, use value less than 1 for
> intRadius.
> I formerly have check it; i reduced the value of intRadius to 0.1, but
> again there were cohesive bonds between particles and the particles did not
> FLOW freely.

if you reset the value to 1 after first step, the cohesive interactions are
still created until 10th step, which is the default value for
cohesiveThresholdIter, see below.

> >Furthermore, check [1] and make it something like 1 in Ip2.
> Jan there is something confusing! when is changed my code to use
> 'cohesiveThresholdIter' i received an strange error:
> [Ip2_CpmMat_CpmMat_CpmPhys(cohesiveThresholdIter(-1))],
> NameError: name 'cohesiveThresholdIter' is not defined

the correct syntax is
Ip2_CpmMat_CpmMat_CpmPhys(cohesiveThresholdIter=1)

Yade [9]: O.engines[2].physDispatcher.functors[0]
>  ->  [9]: <Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys instance at 0x27fdc50>
> _________
> although my material is Cpm, Yade [9] tells my functor is FrictMat!!!!

this is probably because of the error during O.engines=..., after that the
new values are not set and the default values remain
(Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys among them).

to conlude, after setting intRadius=0.5 and
Ip2_CpmMat_CpmMat_CpmPhys(cohesiveThresholdIter=1), everything should work
:-)

cheers
Jan

PS: reading the answer once more, cohesiveThresholdIter=0 should work even
with intRadius=1

an answer contact for Yade.