New question #403014 on Yade:

Dear pioneers/peers,

How are you!

I am a freshman on using YADE as my research tool. Currently, I am following
the tutorial of triaxial tests (i.e. The simulation seems
no problem at all. However, if I just add a sentence after consolidation as
"from yade import utils
plotDirections()", the error confronts that is described below:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yade", line 182, in runScript
  File "./Documents/", line 142, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/yade/py/yade/", line 544, in
ArgumentError: Python argument types in
did not match C++ signature:
    interactionAnglesHistogram(int axis, int mask, unsigned long bins,
boost::python::tuple aabb, bool sphSph, double minProjLen)

I have checked the "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/yade/py/yade/" which is
absolutely fine. Please give me some help.

Thanks & regards,

an answer contact for Yade.

Mailing list:
Post to     :