Question #403014 on Yade changed:

xiao tang posted a new comment:
Hi Jan,

Thank you very much. Your kind guidance is appreciated.

Please be informed that I just directly used the session1 script from
the triaxial tutorial (see https://apt-
browse.org/browse/ubuntu/trusty/universe/i386/yade/1.07.0-2/file/usr/share/doc/yade/examples
/triax-tutorial/script-session1.py)

And I just uncomment line 129 to 138 where an isotropic state has
achieved for the numerical specimen.

After that, I typed/added this line: plotDirections() or
utils.plotDirections(). Then the problem occurred as described above.
Therefore, I tried to output the contact orientations and plot them in
graph myself. Still I would to like to know what is the problem.

Best regards,
Clifford

an answer contact for Yade.