New question #655521 on Yade:

Hi There,
I am using the TriAxialStressController to compress a packing of particles.
Once the compression is complete id like to get the size and origin of the
volume
I found compressor.width / height / depth which i believe corresponds to the
X/Y/Z length of the volume? What is width0/height0 and depth0?

However, how do I get the origin or center of this volume?

many thanks in advance
Jesse

Code shown below:

%%%%%%%%%%%
        O.engines = [
           ForceResetter(),
           InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(),Bo1_Box_Aabb()]),
           InteractionLoop(
                  [Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom(),Ig2_Box_Sphere_ScGeom()],
                  [Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()],
                  [Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()]
           ),
           TriaxialStressController(
                  thickness = 0,
                  stressMask = 7,
                  internalCompaction = False,
                  label = 'compressor',
           ),
           NewtonIntegrator(damping=.6),
        ]
        factor = .5
        O.dt = factor * PWaveTimeStep()

        #print(compressor.height)
        compressor.goal1 = compressor.goal2 = compressor.goal3 = -1e-3
        #compressor.goal1 = compressor.goal2 = compressor.goal3 = -1e-5
        O.run(50000,True)
        print compressor.goal1
        print compressor.boxVolume

        print('width_x: ',compressor.width)