Question #665293 on Yade changed:
Status: Answered => Open
Giovanni Lorenzon is still having a problem:
thank you so much for your answer, you perfectly explained everything.
Proceeding with order:
0. Unfortunately, I'll be needing a contact angle value different from
zero, that's the reason why I went through the MATLAB scripts (which by
the way, aren't confusing at all!).
1. Thanks for making that clear. So, given the fact that I'll be
dealing with particles with a narrow PSD, would you recommend to adjust
the rRatioVec entries? (Modifying the source code accordingly, of
2. Sure, I'll modify that value for my purposes.
3. Okay, now I got it straight. But then again, what is the purpose of
assigning "nValUc"  a value so high if I'll be using a single
capillary pressure throughout my entire YADE simulation eventually? Or
was it simply designed as to define a comprehensive lookup table (given
a single contact angle) to be used with several user-set capillary
4. Are there some limits in the capillary pressure values to be
assigned to the engine? I mean, limits given by the MATLAB scripts that
may possibly be modified.
Thanks again for your kindness.
You received this question notification because your team yade-users is
an answer contact for Yade.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~yade-users
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~yade-users
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp