Question #689817 on Yade changed: https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/689817
Yousef Golabchi posted a new comment: Hi and good morning Luc, Thank you so much for providing the code for identifying the interaction. Please set me straight if I am wrong, what I understood yesterday from your command was that I can open one of the text files (that is produced by the command) and check first three coloums. If the coordinates are close to the injection point (as you pointed out it can never be exactly same) then the fourth coloums is the crack joint aperture of the injection point. So how the code should be written is to check every row to see if X,Y, and Z are in the vicinity of the injection point coordinates (imposing a range) then if so, add the crack joint aperture (fourth coloum) and finally make an average. Do I understand the general concept, right? Thanks for your time and consideration. Best regards, Yousef -- You received this question notification because your team yade-users is an answer contact for Yade. _______________________________________________ Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~yade-users Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~yade-users More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

