Question #689817 on Yade changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/689817

Luc Scholtès posted a new comment:
No, no need to work on the crack file. Just implement the lines I gave
you after the first iteration of your simulation (where the bonds are
created). Then, you can record the aperture at the injection point (and
the corresponding pressure) inside a dedicated function called every
n-iteration.

Like this one that I use to record "meta data" in a textfile that I can
then process with a dedicated plotting script (in my case, a Python
script):

intOnInjPoint=[]
def recordData():
    global e10,e20,e30,intOnInjPoint
    yade.plot.addData(t=O.time,i=O.iter,
        e1=triax.strain[0]-e10,e2=triax.strain[1]-e20,e3=triax.strain[2]-e30,
        
s1=triax.stress(triax.wall_right_id)[0],s2=triax.stress(triax.wall_top_id)[1],s3=triax.stress(triax.wall_front_id)[2],
        p=flow.getPorePressure(Xp),
        a=intOnInjPoint.phys.crackJointAperture,
        tc=interactionLaw.nbTensCracks,
        sc=interactionLaw.nbShearCracks,
        unbF=utils.unbalancedForce()
        )
    plot.saveDataTxt(OUTPUT)

Just add the recordData() function in the engines list such as:

PyRunner(iterPeriod=10,initRun=False,command='recordData()',label='data'),

Luc

-- 
You received this question notification because your team yade-users is
an answer contact for Yade.

_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~yade-users
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~yade-users
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to