Public bug reported:

The explanation of how to use costomization_module is writtend by
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/horizon/topics/customizing.html
#horizon-customization-module-overrides.

And this sample code is below.

HORIZON_CONFIG = {
    "customization_module": "my_project.overrides"
}

However, if a user do so, other attributes that HORIZON_CONFIG have are
eliminated.
In latest horizon, it would caues circular redirect loop.
So, Avoiding confusing users, we should indicate more safe way like below.

HORIZON_CONFIG["customization_module"] = "my_project.overrides"

** Affects: horizon

** Changed in: horizon
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Kenji Ishii (ken-ishii)

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1626858

Title:
  The explanation of how to use the customization_module may confuse
  users.

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  New

Bug description: