commit 07185eca288095bbf8f0508e68f2ddff43dfb534
Author: Kenji Ishii <ken-is...@sx.jp.nec.com>
Date:   Fri Sep 23 15:52:07 2016 +0900

    Fix the exapmle of how to use customization_module

    If a user use current example[1] as is, other attributes that
    HORIZON_CONFIG have are eliminated. As a result, some unexpected
    behavior may occur. So, this patch modify the exapmle.

    [1]:http://docs.openstack.org/developer/horizon/topics/customizing.html

    Change-Id: I022a73e6da6ad9b8ae1f807838cf29efedf7e1ef
    Closes-Bug: #1626858

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  The explanation of how to use the customization_module may confuse
  users.

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  The explanation of how to use costomization_module is writtend by
  http://docs.openstack.org/developer/horizon/topics/customizing.html
  #horizon-customization-module-overrides.

  And this sample code is below.

  HORIZON_CONFIG = {
      "customization_module": "my_project.overrides"
  }

  However, if a user do so, other attributes that HORIZON_CONFIG have are
eliminated.
  In latest horizon, it would caues circular redirect loop.
  So, Avoiding confusing users, we should indicate more safe way like below.

  HORIZON_CONFIG["customization_module"] = "my_project.overrides"