When Ironic and nova work in one region。we should deploy multiple nova-
scheduler process,some for Ironic node scheduling and others for virtual
machines scheduling。 Then we call rest API to boot an ironic node, nova-
conductor polls the message to multiple nova-scheduler,and not
distinguish nova-schedulers for ironic from nova-schedulers for virtual
machines。 so it will cause an exception for not selecting a valid host
to boot。

I eager to solving this question because this scenario happened in our
deploying project。

Anyone has good ideas?

** Affects: nova

** Tags: ironic nova-scheduler
Multiple nova schedulers for Ironic and nova conflict when they  work together
in one Region
Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Compute (nova).

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :