Temporarily close this, I will test this in master, and reopen if it

** Changed in: neutron

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to neutron.

  Partial HA network causing HA router creation failed (race conditon)

Status in neutron:

Bug description:
  ENV: stable/mitaka,VXLAN
  Neutron API: two neutron-servers behind a HA proxy VIP.

  [1] http://paste.openstack.org/show/585670/

  Log [1] shows that the subnet of HA network is concurrently deleted
  while a new HA router create API comes. Seems the race conditon
  described in this bug is till exists :
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1533440, where has description

  Some known exceptions:
  2. IpAddressGenerationFailure: (HA port created failed due to the
     concurrently HA subnet deletion)

  It has a very strange behavior that those 3 APIs have a same request-
  id [req-780b1f6e-2b3c-4303-a1de-a5fb4c7ea31e].

  Test scenario:
  Just create one HA router for a tenant, and then quickly delete it.

  For now, our mitaka ENV use VxLAN as tenant network type. So there is a very
large range of VNI.
  So don't save that, and locally a temporary solution, we add a new config to
decide whether delete the HA network every time.