Public bug reported:

The newly added test_evacuate test in ServerMovingTests is lightly
racey. It seems to fail about 1 in 10 times. A recent failure is at
http://logs.openstack.org/72/489772/2/gate/gate-nova-tox-functional-py35
-ubuntu-xenial/07f4a29/console.html#_2017-08-12_12_51_52_867765

Will look into this more closely tomorrow when I've got time, and add
elastic recheck entry etc, but wanted to get it written down.

** Affects: nova

** Tags: resource-tracker scheduler

  ServerMovingTests.test_evacuate sometimes fails but not always