commit 548e93c4b45df05bb0352cc3ef6554d0f65870bd
Author: jichenjc <jiche...@cn.ibm.com>
Date:   Tue Aug 15 01:16:16 2017 +0800

    Avoid race in test_evacuate

    We want the host to be the destination and the status to be active so
    use _wait_for_server_parameter to wait on both of those, rather than
    waiting only for the server to change to ACTIVE.

    Without this, we sometimes see the server go ACTIVE but the host has
    not yet changed.

    Co-Authored-By: Balazs Gibizer <balazs.gibi...@ericsson.com>
    Co-Authored-By: Chris Dent <cd...@anticdent.org>
    Change-Id: I273998ebc03f3a832cc44787a5c2396da58e5e25
    Closes-Bug: 1710509

** Changed in: nova

  ServerMovingTests.test_evacuate sometimes fails but not always

Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  The newly added test_evacuate test in ServerMovingTests is lightly
  racey. It seems to fail about 1 in 10 times. A recent failure is at
  http://logs.openstack.org/72/489772/2/gate/gate-nova-tox-functional-
  py35-ubuntu-xenial/07f4a29/console.html#_2017-08-12_12_51_52_867765

  Will look into this more closely tomorrow when I've got time, and add
  elastic recheck entry etc, but wanted to get it written down.