Public bug reported:

The 'Provide user data to instances' article was lost in the current
Nova Documentation.

There is one link to this article in Heat Documentation. We can see it
on this page: https://docs.openstack.org/heat/latest/glossary.html in
the 'User data' item. This link is called ' User data (OpenStack End
User Guide)'.

The article needs to be restored. I found the saved version on the
Amazon website: https://ec2-54-66-129-240.ap-
southeast-2.compute.amazonaws.com/httrack/docs/docs.openstack.org/user-
guide/cli.html

Thank you for attention!

** Affects: heat

** Affects: nova

** Affects: python-novaclient

** Tags: cli data doc docs documentation heat nova openstack user userdata

** Also affects: nova

** Also affects: heat

  The 'Provide user data to instances' article was lost in the current
  Nova Documentation

Status in OpenStack Heat:
Status in python-novaclient: