[Expired for OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon) because there has been no
activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1685800

Title:
  Create volume from image dashboard problem

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Expired

Bug description:
  Hello,

  I try to create volume from an image in dashboard and it's not working.
  But with cli it's ok

  I have this message "unable to create volume "

  cli :openstack volume create --image centos  --size 8 --availability-
  zone nova my-new-volume

  have you an idea?