This bug is believed to be fixed in cloud-init in 18.1. If this is still
a problem for you, please make a comment and set the state back to New

Thank you.

** Changed in: cloud-init

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to cloud-init.

Title: doesn't configure network

Status in cloud-init:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  I am using OpenNebula 5.4 cloud environment.
  I tried to create Ubuntu 16.04 server instance from image that is installed
cloud-init 0.7.9-233-ge586fe35-0ubuntu1~16.04.1.
  The configuration of HOSTNAME and SSH_PUBLIC_KEY works fine, but network
configration doesn't work and fallback to dhcp.

  It seems that creates the soruce of network
  configrations from, but it has no appropriate
  network_config property. So cloud-init doesn't get network

  I wrote attached patch. It works fine on my environment.

  my cloud provider:
     OpenNebula 5.4

  instance's cloud-init:
     $ dpkg-query -W -f='${Version}' cloud-init

     This instance's image is downloaded from Ubuntu Cloud Images (https

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :