commit 8929010fc340dbc4d5622a95566bb20c99055b5b
Author: Shu Muto <shu.mu...@gmail.com>
Date:   Mon Apr 9 15:04:56 2018 +0900

    Reproduce navigations

    Details view does not reproduce side menu and breadcrumb properly
    by refreshing or linking directory.
    This patch fixes this issue.

    Change-Id: I43f673467893f82c6a8ab461488762a28c001399
    Closes-Bug: #1746706

** Changed in: senlin-dashboard

** Changed in: magnum-ui

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Navigation needs to be recovered when opening/reloading ngdetail page

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released
Status in Magnum UI:
  Fix Released
Status in senlin-dashboard:
  Fix Released
Status in Zun UI:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Fix for bug 1681627 allows us to reload or directly open Angular-based detail
page (ngdetail), but the navigation menu is not recovered correctly and the
menu is focused on the first panel (Project -> API access in most cases).
  This bug is used to track this problem.

  There are several thing to be considered.
  * How to know which panel a ngdetail page belongs to.
  * How to know which dashboard a ngdetail page belongs to.

  Perhaps most tricky thing is that at now there is a cases where a
  single ngdetail page is linked from both the project and admin
  dashboard, but there is no good way to known the dashboard information
  from URL. In case of reloading it might be recovered from browser
  history, but it does not work for opening a ngdetail page via a direct
  URL. We might need to revisit URL of ngdetail page to include a
  dashboard information as we do for Django panels and Angular Index
  page.