Thanks Junping again for working on this release.

+1 (binding),

- Downloaded source tarball and binary tarball
- Verified signature and checksum for both source and binary tarballs
- Compiled and built a single node cluster
- Run HDFS shell commands to create files
- Run distcp job between this new cluster and some other cluster with older
release successfully.

BTW, in case other people find any issue or request additional important
fixes to include, such that we need new RC, I'd  suggest to to
include HDFS-9629 together to update to release year of Web UI footer
(currently it's 2014).

Thanks.

--Yongjun