Hi Eric,

replaceLabelsOnNode CLI syntax is different between 2.6 and 2.7.

As mentioned by Naga, In 2.6, you should use "node1<:port>,label
node2,label ..."
And in 2.7, you can use either "," or "=" to separate host and label.

So 2.7 is backward-compatible to 2.6, but it's not guaranteed that 2.7's
CLI works on 2.6.

Please let me know if you have any concern for this.

Thanks,
Wangda

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 4:19 AM, Eric Payne <eric.payne1...@yahoo.com.invalid