> Fix (with unit tests!) committed.

Thanks, Allen.

+1.

- checked out HADOOP-12930 and ran shelltest on my local
- ran 'mvn package -Pdist -Pnative -DskipTests'
- started pseudo-distributed cluster by start-dfs.sh and start-yarn.sh
- ran 'hadoop distcp' and 'mapred streaming' successfully
- created etc/hadoop/shellprofile.d/test.sh and added subcommands described in UnixShellGuide.md
- tested overriding built-in subcommands

Masatake Iwasaki