Hi Aaron/Lei,

Do you plan to roll an RC with an uncommitted fix? That isn't the right
approach.

This issue has good visibility and enough discussion. If there is a binding
veto in effect then the change must be abandoned. Else you should be able to
proceed with committing. However, 3.0.0 must be called out as an abandoned
release if we commit it.

Regards,
Arpit

On 2/1/18, 3:01 PM, "Lei Xu" <l...@cloudera.com> wrote: