Thanks Masatake!!

I was aware of this thread which you given for reference as I am the source
to discuss this(as I verified binary and given some comments). Please check
following for same.

https://lists.apache.org/list.html?common-...@hadoop.apache.org:2017-7

AFAIK, that discussion whether we should vote ton he binary or not.Even
Andrew discussed with legal team [1] and finally it was concluded that vote
should only on source I think.

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-323