+1 on supporting only HBase v2.

Masatake Iwasaki

On 2024/03/06 13:18, slfan1989 wrote:
+1 Option2

I also agree with the idea of upgrading hbase 2.2 to 2.5.

Shilun Fan.

Hbase v1 is EOL for a while now, so option 2 probably makes sense. While
you are at it you should probably update the hbase2 version, because 2.2.x
is also very old and EOL. 2.5.x is the currently maintained release for
hbase2, with 2.5.7 being the latest. We’re soon going to release 2.6.0 as
well.