Hi,

I have some problems with the yast2 testsuite. When I run tests
in storage y2base cannot find the libstorage bindings since they
are not installed in the system. So I need to modify the
Makefile.am get unfortunately gets overwritten by the
testsuite. Is there any mechanism to handle specific changes to
the files from the testsuite skeleton?

Also I would like to change testsuite.exp to run all tests even
after a failure. Objections?

-foreach file $filenames {
-  if {[testsuite-run $file] < 0} {
-    return
-  }
-}
+foreach file $filenames { testsuite-run $file }

caio Arvin

--
Arvin Schnell, <aschn...@suse.de>