On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 11:52:40AM +0100, Klaus Kaempf wrote:
> * Arvin Schnell <aschn...@suse.de> [Dec 11. 2009 11:44]:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have some problems with the yast2 testsuite. When I run tests
> > in storage y2base cannot find the libstorage bindings since they
> > are not installed in the system. So I need to modify the
> > Makefile.am get unfortunately gets overwritten by the
> > testsuite. Is there any mechanism to handle specific changes to
> > the files from the testsuite skeleton?
>
> Hmm, YaST used to have command line options to add search pathes for
> includes (-I) and modules (-M).
>
> Is this what you're looking for ?

No really. I know how to setup the paths with:

YCPCFLAGS = -M ../../../bindings/ycp
YCPC_LD_LIBRARY_PATH = ../../../bindings/src/.libs
YCPC_Y2DIR = ../../../bindings/src/.libs

But I cannot simply add them to the Makefile.am as that file gets
overridden with the skeleton version. I also need SUBDIRS and
EXTRA_DIST modifications to Makefile.am and modifications to
runtest.sh.

ciao Arvin

--
Arvin Schnell, <aschn...@suse.de>