Hello YaSTheads,

in an effort to make documentation updated and consistent, I'm considering moving the linuxrc entries of the wiki[1] to github.

The motivations are:
1) we'll have docs and source in the same place (thus reducing the scattering of information)
2) we'll be able to render the docs on readthedocs.io/wherever
3) we'll have the benefits of a version control system (history/reviews)

If no one has anything to say against this, I'll probably start this weekend.

Please leave your suggestions if you have any. :)

[1] Linuxrc wiki entry
https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Linuxrc

--
Devin Waas
QA Engineer for Maintenance - SUSE Enterprise Storage

SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.
CORSO II
Krizikova 148/34,
186 00 Prague 8